Supporting in our quality journey both on the mealworm growing side and the processing side, since the quality of our products is the key for our success.
Your graduation research will be an integral part of your internship at us. So next to performing your research/ writing your thesis, your role will focus on supporting in:
- Extending the HACCP system for current production methods and sites;
- Research into CCP’s and especially the monitoring and control measures;
- Supporting in our Quality Assurance activities;
- Working in close collaboration with your colleagues at the research and production sites and stakeholders to ensure the quality system is embedded in everyone’s day-to-day work (where relevant);
- Starting the development of the pre requisite programmes according to certification requirements;
- Looking for opportunities to further improve our quality standards.
- a MSc or final year BSc student Food Safety and Quality management (educational level either HBO or WO). This means you know the ins and outs of food quality management and have a passion for food safety;
- Fluency in Dutch or English (non-native) is preferred and English or German required to ensure you can work effectively with our diverse team.