Support our sales and marketing to sell our insect based ingredients in the Northern Europe Market. Focus on a target market and work closely together with (new) partners and our internal team to have a perfect match between our ingredients and the (future) products of our partners.
Your graduation research will be an integral part of your internship at us. So next to performing your research/ writing your thesis, your role will focus on supporting in:
- Set up our sales channel to international partners;
- Support contact with industrial producers of the products designed by our team, to understand their findings and concerns;
- Looking for opportunities to expand our product portfolio based on the specifications of our ingredient range.
- A BSc agri and/or international business (HBO bedrijfskunde). This means you know the ins and outs of business development and sales channelling;
- Fluency in Dutch or English (non native) is preferred and English or German required to ensure you can work effectively with our diverse team.